hm kinda wanna do the reverse bang, but I dunno. I have no ideas, and I think the final deadline for signing up is tomorrow? So. I’d have to make something tonight. Hm.
I think I’m just gonna go draw something for fun, with no deadline. Maybe I’ll make an extra picture for the DCBB, since our posting date’s not for a while yet.
I’ll decide tonight.
Disney Character Oil Paintings - Created by Heather Theurer
She was at Fantasy Con here in Utah and was the SWEETEST person. I need to buy a print from her at some point… I wish I’d had the money at the time.
The Lilo & Stitch one gets me every time
4.02 | Are You There God? It’s Me, Dean Winchester
Adjusted Cas’ wings a bit. Still not really happy with them but ehh.
And the Righteous Man said unto the angel Castiel “When last I was gazed upon in such a manner, the gazer and I became intimate.”
And, lo, did the angel Castiel strengthen his gaze, for this is what he desired.
finally made a digital Dean, although he’s unfinished in my eyes. might finish him one day. we’ll see.
I love my First Lady
Can you please tell her to tell her husband to stop killing muslims? Thanks
literally all she does is try to make the country “healthy” by giving students shitty school lunches like please do something else and help your husband fix the economy! *goes awf*
Imma need y’all to learn how the United States Government works. You don’t have to like her or the president but learn that they do not makes the decisions, they really do not have very much power, the president does not have the power to just snap his fingers and make shit happen or change things. You have to have 2/3 vote from congress to take a shit, let alone do anything having to do with government. The entire government was set up to make sure that exact thing could never happen, that is why there are 3 branches and that little thing called checks and balances.
In fact let me just break this down for y’all right here.
- President has 2 OFFICIAL jobs, Commander and Chief of the Armed Forces, but he only controls a limited amount of the funding for those troops (enough for 90 to 120 days) to engage these troops in combat. He CANNOT just declare war. only congress can declare war. The second, Accountant over the Federal Budget.
- He also is responsible for creating and balancing the national budget, but everything has to be approved by congress with a 2/3 vote.
- He signs bills into law, can veto them as well, however congress can override his veto.
- He assigns judges to the Supreme court, with the senates approval.
- He assigns foreign ambassadors, with the senates approval.
- he creates his own cabinet for people to research into areas that he might not have the time to, these are the only people who do not have to get approval from senate
- congress is made up of 535 people (100 senators 435 HoR) for any of them to come to 1 agreement has only happened once in the history of this country, and that was to go into WWII, and even that the house voted 434 to one (1st woman house of Representative she was from Maine too, she voted against WW1 and 2) and the judicial branch can call anything unconstitutional and kill it as well.
and if you think i’m lying you can literally google this shit in 2 seconds.
That tea is delicious
SAY THAT SHIT AGAIN!
I would love for people to remember this when they want to start blaming the president. Any president, though not all of them have had good ideas.
lemme get in here a sec.
The President needs a 2/3 vote in Congress to get practically anything done, right? Well currently, the 133th US Congress is split with 53 Democratic senators and 45 Republican senators and 201 Democratic representatives and 234 Republican representatives. That makes a pretty even split between the two major political parties. Ever since President Obama was elected into office, the Republicans have voted down every piece of legislation he’s attempted to pass, in an effort to pin him as the worst president in American history, so that they can go back to their white-washed elitist lives and keep all their hoarded money from the people. The President has been doing everything he can to change things, but he cannot do that without the approval of Congress. Remember that week-long shutdown we had? Yeah, that was because the Republicans weren’t getting exactly their way with the budget, so they decided to shut down the whole goddamn government until they got their way. The United States Government relies on compromise and agreement between the two parties, and we’re seriously lacking right now in that department.
So if you want to blame someone for our country’s issues, blame the goddamn Republicans for acting like tantrum-throwing two year olds.
Literally we are currently experiencing the least productive civic period in the history of the country because the entire Republican party platform is simply “do not let anything from Obama pass”. How can anyone be mad at anything other than congress right now? CONGRESS HAS A LOWER APPROVAL RATING THAN FUCKING NICKLEBACK.
Get off the moor. Get out of the dark. Don’t follow the lights.
Irrlicht!Cas was supposed to be in a set with a Dean chibi I did, but they didn’t match so here he is, on his own.
That’s supposed to be mud on his feet but after colour adjusting it looks kinda bloody.
This is how this scene went down and you can’t tell me otherwise.
I love you, Kieren Walker! Not like that, cause I know you’re not like that,
but a love that’s greater than that!
Let’s all help college students get knowledge they deserve for free:)
Page 1 of 1999